Location: Dillsburg, PA
eciService, a Dillsburg commercial construction firm that offers single-source solutions for building maintenance, 24-hour emergency service and specialized construction services, is accepting applications for a full-time experienced HVAC/Plumbing Technician with carpentry skills. Primary responsibility is HVAC/Plumbing installation, maintenance and service calls. Secondary would be assisting our construction and electrical crews when needed. We offer generous pay and benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with a company match. eciService is an EEO / Vets / Disabled Employer.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years of experience, preferred
- Required experience includes but is not limited to: New installation, retrofit for renovations, repairs, emergency service for leaks, clogs, etc.,
- Own a standard set of tools to perform duties
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Valid PA driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft applications
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage customers during difficult situations when the customers don’t understand the problem.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with reading construction documents
Interested applicants can apply thru Indeed or submit an application thru our website at https://www.eciservice.us/Employment